What we do
Specialist coaching for on-screen presenters and hosts of all types of business TV including:
- Web Video and Web TV
- Corporate Videos and Films
- Training Programmes and Events
- Executive and Staff Interviews
- Web Meetings and Web Events
- Promotional Videos and Films
- DVD Presentations
- Customer, Shareholder and Staff Presentations
- In-House Business TV Channels
- Live Conference Broadcasts
In business, talking to and on camera is no longer a novelty. But although technology is advancing at a rapid rate, it's evident that speakers aren't keeping up...
- It's a rare individual that enjoys it. Self-conscious, wooden and lacking connection are common labels attached to normally charismatic individuals when they're on-screen
- Even seasoned public speakers often struggle getting to grips with talking to camera, leaving presentations flat, stilted and uncomfortable
- And there are good reasons for this. They may be used to the instant feedback of an audience; talking to equipment rather than people can throw them; and a lack of perceived spontaneity can feel stifling
- It's no wonder then that even the most confident of individuals can lose their mojo when a camera's put in front of them
- Just like "death by PowerPoint", we often get so excited about the technology we forget the point of the exercise - using it as a means to get better results, not worse
- Technology shouldn't be the star - the person delivering the information should always take centre stage yet investment in their development is often an afterthought
- Tough but true. We've all seen it - skilfully shot sequences, top-notch content and hard-won brand image can all be struck down in a stroke, simply because audiences judge that the perceived believability and presentation styles of the leaders running the business isn't in sympathy with the rest of the message
Get it right and there are a multitude of proven benefits including...
- Save time and money. Talk to many people simultaneously whilst crafting your message in the best possible way
- Do it once and reap the benefits of repeat. A consistent message that can be repeated, over and over again
- Reach out to all corners of the world or all corners of your organisation, speaking "one to one" with individuals
- Win business, loyalty and truly connect with your clients and staff in the next best way to being there yourself
After coaching with us, you can expect:
- A massive boost in confidence and competence, with presentations delivered in a "conversational style" that just "feels right"
- Personalities are preserved. No-one becomes a "presenter" - instead, by building upon and emphasising the uniqueness of each individual, delivery feels effortless and natural
- No cheese, no corn. Authentic presentations, delivered as they were meant to be received, staying true to the speaker
- We won't need to come back. We work quickly and permanently - our coaching is designed so you experience it once and reap the benefits far into the future with any presentation, regardless of script or content
- Results. Whether you're trying to win business or emphatically connect with your audience, your investment in coaching will deliver a return as our testimonials and case studies continually demonstrate
NEXT: 2. Why Us? ⇒
682 Success Stories Including...
Countdown, C4 - host and presenter | The Apprentice, BBC - co-presenter/advisor | The Young Apprentice, BBC - co-presenter/advisor | The Town That... more →
UEFA Champions League, Sky Sports - presenter | Goals On Sunday, Sky Sports - co-presenter | This Morning, ITV - guest host | GMTV, ITV - main anc... more →
Ruth Watson's Hotel Rescue, C4 - presenter | The Hotel Inspector, C5 - presenter | Country House Rescue, C4 - presenter | Various on-screen assignment... more →
See all ⇒
War In The Womb, BBC - presenter | Little Angels, BBC - child therapist expert | Teen Angels, BBC - co-presenter | The All New House Of Tiny Tearaways... more →
"Definite improvement in the bulletins"
"Thank you so much for delivering the training to the team. They have all said how useful they found it and that it made them feel about ten feet tall. There is a definite improvement in the bulletins and they are all working hard to put into practice what you taught them."
See all ⇒
"Coaching surpassed all my expectations"
"Just a quick note to say thank you for the fantastic job you did yesterday. The coaching surpassed all my expectations and both our CEO and FD were very impressed. We all feel much more confident of our media abilities now."