What we do
Specialist coaching for guest presenters, salespeople and product representatives on TV retail teleshopping channels, QVC and infomercials, including:
- Those new to TV shopping and with an upcoming product launch
- Experienced TV shopping guests looking to lift their sales
- Getting it right is a bit of an art form. It's a combination of a good product, the ability to gain trust and empathy with an audience you can't see and understanding the unique sales psychology of the teleshopping environment
- Today's audiences are sophisticated, cynical and savvy. With access to 24/7 TV on tap and the experience of watching thousands of speakers, their bulls**t detectors are finely tuned
- You rarely get more than one chance to deliver. There's massive competition to get products on a reputable channel and, if it doesn't sell, you don't tend to be invited back
- Even seasoned sales people can struggle selling on-screen. Carefully crafted pitch techniques that work in the real world are often impotent when you're collectively selling to hundreds of thousands of prospective customers you can't see or hear, all with their own individual "hot buttons", preferences and needs
- Add to this the technical considerations of a TV environment along with the different presenting styles of shopping hosts - with whom it's also important to "gel" - it's no surprise that even the most innovative products can fail to sell, depriving suppliers of a lucrative sales avenue
Results and benefits
After coaching with us, you can expect:
- Increased sales accompanied by a massive boost in confidence and competence, with presentations delivered in a "conversational style" that just "feels right"
- An understanding of how to easily sell on-screen regardless of product, based upon a clear and consistent philosophy we've developed over the past 20 years
- Personalities are preserved. No-one becomes a clichéd salesperson - instead, by building upon and emphasising the uniqueness of each individual, delivery feels effortless and natural for both viewer and guest presenter
- No cheese, no corn. Authentic pitches, delivered as they were meant to be received, staying true to the speaker
- We won't need to come back. We work quickly and permanently - our coaching is designed so you experience it once and reap the benefits far into the future
- Results. Your investment in coaching will deliver a return, as our testimonials and case studies continually demonstrate
NEXT: 2. Why Us? ⇒
682 Success Stories Including...
UEFA Champions League, Sky Sports - presenter | Goals On Sunday, Sky Sports - co-presenter | This Morning, ITV - guest host | GMTV, ITV - main anc... more →
Ruth Watson's Hotel Rescue, C4 - presenter | The Hotel Inspector, C5 - presenter | Country House Rescue, C4 - presenter | Various on-screen assignment... more →
See all ⇒
War In The Womb, BBC - presenter | Little Angels, BBC - child therapist expert | Teen Angels, BBC - co-presenter | The All New House Of Tiny Tearaways... more →
"Awesome - a sell-out and £750,000 in sales in one day!"
"We had an awesome day. We sold out of the entire day's stock by 11.04am, then pulled in a further £288,000 sales vs. an £80,000 basic budget. Total for day was best ever at £750,000, budget £850! So, thanks a million!"
See all ⇒
"Generated the best sales we have ever had!"
"Just a quick email to thank you for the recent training session with Keeley. The show we had a couple of days later generated the best sales we have ever had! She adopted the tips you discussed with her, held her ground with the presenter, and I felt, came across confidently on-air."